Monday, July 1, 2013

THOSE DARN CANADIANS EH!

Happy Canada Day, you crazy Canucks! If you're into music channels check out this pleasant young lady from Canada http://vaughnlive.tv/hawtness3940 and yes she takes music requests!






BIO: HEY THIS IS HAWTNESS3940,

I AM FROM CANADA, I ENJOY MEETING NEW FRIENDS AND PEOPLE,

I ALSO ENJOY PLAYING AND LISTENING TO VARIETY OF MUSIC..

I LIVE LIFE TO THE FULLEST,LIFE'S TOO SHORT FOR A$$HOLE$,

I DONT GIVE A SHIT ABOUT WHAT OTHERS THINK OR SAY, IF YOU

DONT LIKE MY ATTITUDE GTFO!!

2 comments:

  1. nice post =) i'll have to give her a look-see.
    we had a cold, cloudy, windy and rainy day, looking doubtful for fireworks but 15 minutes before dark, the rain stopped and the winds died down enough to watch a terrific 20 minute neighbourhood fireworks display from the comfort of my deck along with a horrible local rock band musical accompaniment that the salvation army saw fit to broadcast. lol =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. We working on day 5 here of rain. Not sure if we had any fireworks here in the city last night but others were shooting them off around my neighborhood.

    ReplyDelete